Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Your Song (One And Only You) - Parokya ni Edgar Chords/Lyrics/Tab



Tuning: Standard
Capo: 2nd Fret
Basic Strum Pattern: D'  U  (D)  U  D'  U  (D)  U  D'U  D U 


Verse 1:
    Asus2     E
It took one look
         F#m                        D
And forever laid out in front of me
        Asus2        E
One smile and I died
         F#m                    D(tech3)
Only to be revied by you

---------------------------------------------------------------

Verse 2:
             Asus2(tech1)
There I was
                   E                                  F#m
Thought I had everything figured out 
   D                  Asus2(tech1)      
Goes to show just how much I know
                 D                        E(tech2)      E 
'bout the way life plays out

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chorus:
   Asus2    E              D
I take one step away
             F                E          Asus2    E         
Then I find myself coming back, to you
       D                   F#m       E     Asus2         E       F#m   D(tech5)
My one and only, one and only you ......... ooh .........

---------------------------------------------------------------

Verse 3:
           Asus2  
Now I know 
             E                            F#m
That I know not a thing at all 
    D(tech4)                        Asus2(tech1)
Except the fact that I am yours
                D               E
And that you are mine

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

Bridge:
F#m
Ohh 
           E                                              D        D(tech6)
They told me that this wouldn't be easy
          F#m
And I know
                  E                         D(*tech7)
That I am not one to complain

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chorus2:
   Asus2     E          D
I take one step away 
            F#m           E        Asus2      E
Then I find myself coming back, to you
       D                   F#m        E
My one and only, one and only....

   Asus2(tech1)
                   E     F#m
I take one step away
            Asus2         E       Asus2      E
Then I find myself coming back, to you 
       D                   F#m       E       A (one strum)
My one and only, one and only you




*Tecnique 7: 
Chord: 
V will represent a downward strum and ^ an upward strum

         V         V         ^         ^         V         V         ^         ^         V              V         ^        V
E|--2----2----2----2----2----2----2----2----0h2----2----2----2----|
B|--3----3----3----3----3----3----3----3----3------3----3----3----|
G|--2----2----2----2----2----2----2----2----2------2----2----2----|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------|

3 comments: